About the Opportunity: Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Company Name : Fidelity Information Service Global
Official Website : www.fisglobal.com
Work Location : Chennai
Job Profile : Trainee
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/MSc CS
Batch Eligible: 2018 Batch
About the team
This team involves in Design, code, test, implement, maintain and support applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. Work closely with customers, business analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive analysis and design of quality technical solutions ensuring alignment with business and IT strategies and complying with FIS architectural standards
What you will be doing
- You will be working in Any Technologies.
- Responsible for many duties throughout the development lifecycle of applications, from concept and design right through to testing.
- Identifying production and non-production application issues.
- Transforming requirements into stipulations. Develop, test, implement and maintain application software.
- Working on Rotational shifts and in production support
- You work location would be based at Chennai Development Center.
What you bring:.
- Certified in Java / C++.
- Only 2018 passed outs (BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/MSc CS) are Eligible.
- Applicants must have obtained “FIRST CLASS” in UG/PG.
- 60% and above in 10th and 12th Std.
- No Standing arrears
- Should be flexible to work from any of the FIS development centers across India.
- Must be willing to sign a bond for 2 Years.
- Willing to work on Any Environment support / enhancement environment.
- Should have good communication skills
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of FIS’ products and services
- Knowledge of the business goals, objectives and business operations for the appropriate FIS organization
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity be a part of World’s Leading FinTech Product MNC
- To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career on core banking/payments domain
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including GHMI/ Hospitalization coverage for employee and direct dependents
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- Valuable internal opportunities to showcase your talent on Fine Arts/Sports/Fitness etc.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates