About the Company: FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
Official Website: www.fisglobal.com
Job Profile: IT Trainee
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 Years
Work Location: Pune
JOB SUMMARY: The IT Security Analyst serves as a liaison between Information Security and Business Units to ensure continuous compliance with the Access Review Program. The primary responsibilities of this position include maintaining schedules, facilitating entitlement reviews, and providing statistical reporting
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a Dashboard to track entitlement reviews, including status and metrics reporting
- Works directly with Business Units and Solution Owners to obtain entitlement review data
- Facilitates access reviews via an access review application
- Other related duties assigned as needed
Bachelor’s degree from a four year college preferred or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proficiency in time management, communications, decision making, presentation and organizational skills
- Proficiency in the suite of Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency in planning, reporting, establishing goals and objectives, standards, priorities and schedules
- Basic decision-making and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
- Experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and/or clientsThis is an entry level role. Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency are required. Generally performs single function tasks that tend to be of small to moderate size and scope. Works under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment. Consults with senior peers on daily functions and projects to learn through experience. Typically reports to an IT Security Manager.
Apply Before the link Expires,
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons