About The Company :FIS is a leading global provider of technology and services to the financial services industry, serving more than 14,000 clients in over 130 countries. But, to get an understanding of FIS today, one needs to look back at the company’s history and see how FIS evolved into a world-renowned financial services technology leader. The company was founded in 1968 as Systematics™ and, through its core processing system of the same name, quickly became a globally recognized provider of technology solutions for financial institutions.
Official Website : www.fisglobal.com
Job Role :Associate QA Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers/Experienced
Work Location :Pune
About the Job:
- Prepare and execute functional test cases to ensure that quality is maintained throughout release cycleWork with developers, Product Managers and QA to develop software tests which verify and exercise product requirements
- Contribute to automation framework and enhancing automated test coverage
- Requirements specifications reviews and testing estimation
- Prepare and maintain test environments
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic SQL knowledge
Apply Before the link Expires.
To Apply: Click here