FIS Freshers Recruitment As Systems Operations Analyst: Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. is an international provider of financial services technology and outsourcing services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs 52,000 people worldwide. FIS provides payment processing and banking software, services and outsourcing of the associated technology
Job Profile: Systems Operations Analyst I
Degree Needed:B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree/Diploma
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drives issue resolution by making critical decisions that may impact multiple clients’ processing.
• Proactively investigates known and unknown error conditions and follows prescribed error correction procedures when they apply.
• Performs monitoring and operational management functions for associated hardware and software within 24×7 processing environment.
• Maintains peak performance at full capacity for all systems.
• Follows new/improved work procedures where appropriate, tests and implements program and/or systems changes, responds to processing problems and exercises sound judgment to make client impacting processing adjustments.
• Recognizes abnormal processing conditions and makes appropriate response decisions.
• Follows escalation procedures when appropriate to resolve errors in a timely manner.
• Makes use of available documentation to resolve errors and identifies/implements documentation gaps.
• Recognizes and implements/automates process enhancements.
• Monitors and responds accordingly to an array of system and application generated messages.
• Responds in a timely manner to questions and requests from incoming calls and incident tickets.
• Proactively maintains contact with clients and serves as client advocate to internal organizations.
• Analyzes problems/trends with client systems and applications and takes steps to avoid recurrence.
• Works on internal and external projects of various sizes, complexity.
• Contributes to existing and develops new solution approaches to the IT environment.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience may be required at higher career levels.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Demonstrated knowledge of FIS products and services, financial services industry and mainframe and/or open systems operating systems
• Knowledge of clients objectives/business priorities and FIS role in achieving
• Ability to effectively use production control tools and resources encompassing mainframe, open system processing, processor link/Connex software, ATM’s, environments
• Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
• Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
• Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
• Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
• Ability to multi-task, deal with predefined deadlines
• Flexibility, versatility, dependability, positive outlook, strong work ethic
• Resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
• Ability to analyze all system processing delays, failures and errors to determine the appropriate action necessary for the resolution
• Ability to use troubleshooting applications and tools for first and second level issues
• Ability to use and reference system related documentation
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
- Entry-level professional role.
- Basic skills with a moderate level of proficiency.
- Has a general understanding of processes, tools and practices in one or more technical processing environments.
- Generally performs single-function tasks that tend to be of small to moderate size and scope.
- Works under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment.
- Consults with senior peers on non-complex tasks, error conditions and production issues to learn through experience.
- Typically requires up to three years of production/operations support experience.
Apply Before the link Expires for FIS Freshers Recruitment As Systems Operations Analyst.