FIS Freshers Recruitment As Network Analyst: Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. is an American international provider of financial services technology and outsourcing services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs 52,000 people worldwide
Job Profile: Network Analyst I
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Mumbai
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs device configurations, internal operating system upgrades and software upgrades and deploys network devices including routers, switches, load balancers and firewalls.
• Follows documented network services processes and procedures – identifies gaps in processes or documentation and suggests improvements.
• Monitors responds and provides resolution for all network problem and incident tickets.
• Utilizing case management system (CMS), documents status updates and problem resolutions.
• Performs customer service duties and responds to customer requests as defined by management.
• Responds to customer requests as defined by management completing assignments in a timely manner with an acceptable level of quality.
• Troubleshoots network problems and recommends corrective procedures; assists with troubleshooting circuit equipment and all other network issues.
• Prepares activity reports as requested by management.
• Identifies opportunities to improve workflow and creates supporting documentation for review by peers and management.
• Maintains network services documentation related to the work area.
• Completes network change requests in accordance with service level agreements.
• Maintains network lab and equipment inventory.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
• Knowledge of network technologies, i.e., routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls, network and routing protocols, DNS
• Knowledge of basic IT technologies, i.e., operating systems, network devices, software development and architecture
• Requires knowledge of basic office tools
• Ability to understand and apply technical concepts
• Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
• Flexibility, versatility, dependability
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
- Entry-level role.
- Basic skills with a moderate level of proficiency.
- Works under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment.
- Works with management or senior peers on non-complex projects or as part of a team on more complex projects, to learn through experience.
- Is an active team member, shares ideas and suggestions appropriate for the level of experience.
- Typically requires one to three years of experience in a technical discipline or related field.
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell