FIS Freshers Recruitment As Network Analyst: Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. is an American international provider of financial services technology and outsourcing services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs 52,000 people worldwide
Job Profile: Network Analyst I
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Mumbai
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs device configurations, internal operating system upgrades and software upgrades and deploys network devices including routers, switches, load balancers and firewalls.
• Follows documented network services processes and procedures – identifies gaps in processes or documentation and suggests improvements.
• Monitors responds and provides resolution for all network problem and incident tickets.
• Utilizing case management system (CMS), documents status updates and problem resolutions.
• Performs customer service duties and responds to customer requests as defined by management.
• Responds to customer requests as defined by management completing assignments in a timely manner with an acceptable level of quality.
• Troubleshoots network problems and recommends corrective procedures; assists with troubleshooting circuit equipment and all other network issues.
• Prepares activity reports as requested by management.
• Identifies opportunities to improve workflow and creates supporting documentation for review by peers and management.
• Maintains network services documentation related to the work area.
• Completes network change requests in accordance with service level agreements.
• Maintains network lab and equipment inventory.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
• Knowledge of network technologies, i.e., routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls, network and routing protocols, DNS
• Knowledge of basic IT technologies, i.e., operating systems, network devices, software development and architecture
• Requires knowledge of basic office tools
• Ability to understand and apply technical concepts
• Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
• Flexibility, versatility, dependability
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
- Entry-level role.
- Basic skills with a moderate level of proficiency.
- Works under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment.
- Works with management or senior peers on non-complex projects or as part of a team on more complex projects, to learn through experience.
- Is an active team member, shares ideas and suggestions appropriate for the level of experience.
- Typically requires one to three years of experience in a technical discipline or related field.
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here