About the Company:With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
Job Profile: Engineer – Systems
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Pune
• Investigates known error conditions and follows prescribed error correction procedures.
• Recognizes abnormal processing conditions and determines appropriate actions required to resolve issue(s) and complete processing.
• Makes use of available documentation to resolve errors.
• Maintains the production scheduling system and new/improved work procedures.
• Researches and resolves user problems as well as issues and problems with software systems, production processing and production environments.
• When solving a mainframe production or system problem, makes effective use of tools and resources, utilizes manuals, write-ups and other tools as an aid in solving the problem. Contacts others experienced in area for ideas about problem.
• Follows escalation procedures when appropriate to resolve processing problems and user problems in a timely manner and meet service levels and other standards for the job.
• Coordinates testing of applications, systems, processes and procedures, hardware and/or software changes.
• Analyzes and implements changes or additions to software systems and production procedures.
• Trains internal customers (employees) on changes, new systems or new procedures.
• May identify new tools, technology or processes that improve the overall processing environment or processing efficiency.
• Assists in the definition of external and internal customer problems and needs. Discusses expectations with customers. May explain solutions directly to customers where appropriate.
• Maintains the production support disaster recovery/business continuity plans. Coordinates and conducts disaster recovery testing as required, documents test results and documents modifications required for future testing.
• Completes project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
High school diploma or GED. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is preferable or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Knowledge of client objectives and business priorities and FIS role in achieving those objectives and priorities
• Knowledge of costs/benefit implications of products and services
• Ability to understand real need behind client stated needs, to anticipate client future needs, to discern business opportunities in client needs and work effectively with multiple client contacts
• Skill in solving client business problems
• Proactivly take steps to better client relationships
• Ability to show concern for needs, feelings and issues of clients, to communicate that client’s business is valued, to meet client perception of high quality/best value services and products and to ensure commitments are accomplished according to client specifications
• Ability to respond to client questions or needs even if outside area of responsibility
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
Not getting interview calls? Join Edyoda Full Stack Web Developer Program and Get your dream Job with assured CTC of 5-12 LPA @ ₹0 Upfront Cost Click Here to Know More
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2017 Batch
2021 Batch 2016 Batch 2015 Batch Internship