Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
First American (India) is a Global In-house Center (GIC) of the First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) family of companies, a proud member of the FORTUNE 500 companies and was named one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® in 2020. First American Financial Corporation provides comprehensive title insurance, closing/settlement, property data and technology solutions. First American (India) creates quality solutions for its customers by combining software, back office and knowledge processing operations to fulfill First American’s business requirements. Our priorities are our employees, customers and shareholders – in that order. FAI has been recognized as one among India’s Top 75 workplaces in IT & IT-BPM 2019 by Great Place to Work® Institute. Software Services helps build First American’s product suite that encompasses the best in class Title Insurance, Settlement and Mortgage solutions platforms. Leverages technology product stack across Microsoft platform predominantly to develop, enhance and maintain the best in class applications. The R & D division delivers solutions for the title insurance industry leveraging the best of NLP, AI and ML.
Company Name: First American
Job Profile: Technical Trainee
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location: IND, Karnataka, Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2021 Batch
- Technical Trainee will be responsible for producing clean, efficient code based on requirements and by adhering to coding standards and guidelines by following a continuous Build-Integrate-Test (Agile) approach.
- Technical Trainee will understand the software development lifecycle and has knowledge of the overall application development space combined with a basic understanding of the business and domain.
- In this role you will build basic code assigned modules and features using available stacks and knowledge of programming languages generally under supervision, will apply standard trouble shooting and debugging concepts to achieve speed and efficiency.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Adapts to other cultures and unfamiliar situations, thinks on the feet & displays sense of urgency for completion of deliverables.
- Team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills
- Encourages teamwork and collaboration by promoting openness and dialogue, facilitates participation of self and other team members in organizational decisions and motivates other team members and drives pride and positivity in work. Exhibits professionalism in conduct of work and respects others’ views.
- Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required to interact with colleagues including customer, onshore counterpart, supervisors, team members, business analysts and business teams.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of 16 years of formal education – Graduate / Post Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply