About Company: We know how fed up you are reading the companies gyaan and going through the hiring rigmaroles. We have also been there some time ago. We want to keep it uncomplicated, exciting and fast – well, that’s our brand promise to our customers also. We want to give them loans in under 5 minutes – UNCOMPLICATED AND FAST!
We are hiring fresh engineers for Credit Analyst role this role will teach you things you never learned before, as long as you have the right aptitude for it.
Job Profile: Credit / Business Analyst
Company Name: Finnable
Official Website: www.finnable.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 3,00,000Earn upto ₹25,000 every month | Earn Money With No Investment !!! Download the App Now!!!
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Exp Needed: Fresher (2018 & 2017 Batch)
Apply before: Sunday, 03 Feb, 2019
Event Date: Tuesday, 5th Feb, 2019
Event Location: Bangalore
- 2018 & 2017 batch – BE / BTech (any branch)
- Good academics
- Good pH score
- MS Excel proficiency will be an added benefit
Job Description: As a Credit Analyst you will deal with everything that happens between customer applying for a loan and getting the money in their account, and a few steps beyond that.
Major responsibilities are:
- a) Analyze and review loan submission documents, review credit/bureau reports and input information, analyze financial documentation, recommend loans for approval
- b) Provide support regarding underwriting’s overall pipeline, maintain strong working knowledge of credit policy guidelines
- c) Manage and perform multiple tasks accurately in a fast-paced environment, serve as an internal point of contact regarding file status and disbursal of loans
- a) Analyze and review the performance of loans on credit indicators like first payment default and delinquency
- b) Propose the segments which need expansion or tightening
3. Predictive modelling to drive growth
- a) Design and conceive pre-approval programs
- b) Continuously work towards process improvement and simplification, which results in customer delight
- c) Coordinate with and support the sales team in growing business without compromising on credit quality
- d) Work with alternate data to beef up customer insights
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here (2018 Batch)
Apply Link-Click Here (2017 Batch)
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Great Opportunity to Work from Home!!! Get Upto Rs. 25K each Month!!! Click Here to Download the App Now