Finastra Off-Campus Recruitment 2020 Hiring: At Finastra our purpose is to unlock the power of finance for everyone. We build and deliver innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. We’re one of the world’s largest FinTech’s working with over 9,000 customers, including 90 of the top 100 banks globally. Our scale and reach allow us to build long-lasting relationships that put our customers and their customers first.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location Bangalore
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Manager, the Associate Software Engineer designs, develops, analyzes, and maintains high-quality software product applications. This position is located in Bangalore.
- Participate in and provide an educated POV (point of view) during team meetings and development sessions.
- Communications are with internal staff and stakeholders.
- Contribute in design discussions and be able to make decisions and propose trade-offs.
- Test and document functionality.
Technical Skill Requirement
- Experience with ORM framework like Hibernate is good
- Experience in working with at least one of the database server s like Oracle, DB2, MSSQL is required.
- Strong and effective communication skills both from a verbal and written perspective required.
- Experience with integration framework such as Spring Integration, Apache Camel, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) is most desirable.
- Experience with web development frameworks like Spring, AOP framework is desirable.
- Commercial lending, banking or finance development experience a plus, but not required.
- J2EE / Web Performance tuning and a Hardware / Operating Systems background preferred.
- Self-Motivated and demonstrated ownership.
- Team Player with ability to question the status quo.
- Professional demeanor
- Build quality products with the “do it right the first time” mindset.
- Ability to build enterprise software, preferably in a distributed team using Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Requires conceptual knowledge of theories, practices, and
- Procedures of the job discipline
- Performs standard technical assignments (e.g. bug fixes, database set up and maintenance, issue tracking) and develops deeper understanding of technical concepts
- Works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Receives technical guidance and direction from more senior level roles
- Follows standard practice and procedures to solve problems; analyzes situations or data; monitors systems
- Exchanges straightforward information asks questions and checks for understanding.
Apply Before the link Expires for Finastra Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Hiring.
Apply LinK-Click Here