About the Company: Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Company Name: Finastra
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the [Senior Manager], the Technical Profession 1 designs, develops, analyzes, and maintains high-quality software product applications. This position is located in Bengaluru.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a TP1 will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Designs and develops high-quality code.
- Tests, debugs, analyzes and fixes application problems/issues. Works closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Follows the software development lifecycle process.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to support product releases and/or resolve program problems.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Campus hire candidate with software development experience including design and development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, HTML, CSS, SQL preferred.
- Financial industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity independently.
- Strong technical, analytical, and development skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of required programming languages.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click Here