Finastra Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
At Finastra our purpose is to unlock the power of finance for everyone. We build and deliver innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. We’re one of the world’s largest FinTech’s working with over 9,000 customers, including 90 of the top 100 banks globally. Our scale and reach allow us to build long-lasting relationships that put our customers and their customers first.
Company Name- Finastra
Job Profile- Data quality Specialist – Asset Management
Work Location- Pune
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech
Job Description: The Data Quality Specialist is responsible for driving data quality in the Asset Repository. You will maintain and improve data quality through trending and analysis, identify and correct data gaps, investigate data enrichment opportunities, and evaluate new data sources.
The Responsibilities for Finastra Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020
The Data Quality Specialist responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with stakeholders on data requirements and implement approaches for identifying and addressing data-related challenges and improvements.
- Liaison for service management and product owners to identify opportunities to address data quality issues or data gaps and schedule resources to resolve.
- Identify systemic or personnel-related data quality issues and escalate to the appropriate supervisor or process owner to address.
- Track issues to resolution.
- Manage large data cleanup operations. Evolve data quality monitoring and trends. Perform data investigations to determine the root cause of data quality issues.
- Report on data/data trends. Maintain and ensure the availability/quality of on-going data feeds. Develop and produce KPI reporting and analysis of data issues.
- Tracking and maintaining Asset Records, including hardware and software in the Asset Repository. Running complex queries to generate requested reports from ServiceNow.
- Supporting Asset Management activities/engagement across the IT Service Management group. Participating in special projects as required.
The Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience required for Finastra Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or related discipline.
- Proficiency with data processing and data warehouse / big data environments.
- Languages, such as SQL, or any data manipulation.
- ServiceNow experience was desirable.
- Knowledge of ITIL/Asset Management desirable.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook preferred.
Apply Before the link Expires for Finastra Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020.