About the Company: Finastra unlocks the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation. Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury and capital markets. Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or geographic location—from global financial institutions, to community banks and credit unions.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Trivandrum (Kerala)
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
JOB SUMMARY: Designs, develops, maintains, and tests software and scripts for data transitions, product interfaces and modifying customer data along with working independently to research, document and debugging software code.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepares detailed design specifications, analyzes, codes, tests and debugs application, conversion and interface programs, scripts, modules and stored procedures, consistent with department standards.
- Codes complete or make modifications to conversion or application interfaces, programs, scripts, modules or stored procedures.
- Performs updates to programs, scripts, source code and process changes for conversion and interfaces.
- Supports existing interfaces
- Works with internal stakeholders to remain abreast on software application updates, enhancements, tools, and communications that will affect conversions and/or interfaces.
- Thoroughly document all interactions with clients in case tracking system. Escalate complex and/or client sensitive issues.
Ensure client satisfaction by responding to requests for assistance. Investigate, troubleshoot, or escalate issues as required. Accept responsibility for, coordinate, and track issues to a resolution/conclusion.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Ruby Development and Node Java scripting
- Effective technical and analytical skills. Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of basic scope and complexity.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and show initiative and judgment
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates