About the Company: Finastra unlocks the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation. Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury and capital markets. Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or geographic location—from global financial institutions, to community banks and credit unions. Through our open, secure and reliable solutions, customers are empowered to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet the changing needs of their customers. 48 of the world’s top 50 banks use Finastra technology.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Pune
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- · Understanding in writing Design documents.
- · Perform code review
- · Define and write implementation specification, derive algorithms and develop code from design documents.
- · Create and execute unit test plan
- · Good Analytical and Logical skills.
- · Awareness of software engineering processes in design, code, testing etc.
- · Possess good verbal and written communication skills
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here