About the Company: Finastra unlocks the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation. Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury and capital markets. Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or geographic location—from global financial institutions, to community banks and credit unions. Through our open, secure and reliable solutions, customers are empowered to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet the changing needs of their customers. 48 of the world’s top 50 banks use Finastra technology.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 0-1 years
Work Location: Trivandrum (Kerala)
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Development Manager, the Associate Software Engineer designs, develops, analyzes, and maintains high-quality software product applications. This position is located in Trivandrum.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as an Associate Software Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Designs and develops high-quality code.
- Tests, debugs, analyzes and fixes application problems/issues. Works closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Follows the software development lifecycle process.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to support product releases and/or resolve program problems.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- 0-1 years’ software development experience including design and development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, HTML, CSS, SQL preferred.
- Financial industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity independently.
- Strong technical, analytical, and development skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of required programming languages.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Not getting interview calls? Join Edyoda Full Stack Web Developer Program and Get your dream Job with assured CTC of 5-12 LPA @ ₹0 Upfront Cost Click Here to Know More
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
ShieldSecure your privacy with the world’s most advanced encrypted email service CTemplar. Send unbreakable emails and secure your professional and personal details. Click Here To Create
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2017 Batch 2021 Batch 2016 Batch 2015 Batch Internship