Company Overview : At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
FIAM is dedicated to the institutional marketplace and serves consultants and institutional investors, such as defined benefits and defined contribution plans, endowments and financial advisors. Fidelity Institutional Asset Management is a gateway to Fidelity’s broad and deep institutional investment management products and capabilities in equity, fixed-income, high-income and global asset allocation
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 1-3 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Role Description: This role is for the Fidelity Institutional Asset Management (FIAM) Technology group within FIT India. The FIAM Technology group enables the Financial Advisors industry, which is a booming industry in US, to run their business better. This group develops and supports multiple applications ranging from customer facing J2EE and .net applications to Batch Oracle systems. We are looking for innovative people who can create the next generation applications for Fidelity. This is an exciting and challenging position for anyone who dares to think beyond the obvious. This role requires strong analytical thinking skills, besides an appetite for innovative design and development. This role requires taking care of Batch Services, Release management, Infrastructure Services, Environment Services and Tools development. Candidate should have experience working in Batch Scheduling, Application development and maintenance with tool like ControlM, Informatica etc and exposure to project portfolio management. The candidate must be able to understand the existing applications and help maintain and upgrade them, per the needs of the Business and Industry. This position requires excellent communication skills, and the ability to work across a culturally diverse team.
- Should have strong hands-on experience of Unix/Linux and windows platform.
- Strong in Unix Commands and has knowledge of scripting languages like Shell and /Python.
- Working experience in Batch Support using any of Schedulers like – Control-M / Autosys and ETL tool like Informatica.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and ability to write SQL on Oracle
Good to Have
- Good understanding of Java/J2EE application stack and experience working with Webshere and Tomcat server
- Good understanding of Cloud infrastructure and experience in automation of building infrastructure through tools like uDeploy , chef , Ansible .
- Good understanding of following ITIL processes – Incident management , Change management , Release management
- Knowledge of financial/ brokerage domain
- Be able to work with minimum supervision
- High level of commitment, initiative, vision and enthusiasm
- Creative, energetic, assertive hands-on professional who enjoys the challenge of change
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (both oral and written).
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse environment
- Bachelor of Engineering/MCA
- 1 to 3 years total IT Experience
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons