Fidelity Off Campus | Fidelity Recruitment | Fidelity Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech Jobs | Fidelity Jobs | Fidelity Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus |April 2017
About the Company: Fidelity Investments is an American multinational financial services corporation. It is the second largest mutual fund and financial services group in the world. Founded in 1946, the company has since served North American investors. Fidelity Ventures was its venture capital arm, which has since been shut down, with many of the employees moving on to create Volition Capital. Fidelity International Limited (FIL), was an affiliate founded in 1969, serving international markets and the rest of the world; FIL was spun off as an independent business in 1980, and has since been re branded as ‘Fidelity Worldwide Investment’.
Job Type: IT/Software Industry
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
CTC: Not Disclosed
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates should possess Engineering/equivalent or MCA and a fresher
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Organized, analytical and detail oriented
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with various stakeholders for finding opportunities for automation, deploy applications in different platforms like Citrix servers and so on.
- Ability to demonstrate team building skills and work effectively in accomplishing common/group objectives
About the Job:
- Analyze business requirements for developing desktop and web based applications.
- Design and develop .NET/WPF, MS Office based applications.
- Participate in all phases of project lifecycle, including analyzing, developing, testing, documenting and communicating technical design artifacts.
- Implement and deploy WPF for ClickOnce desktop application.
- Follow MVC, MVVM design pattern across application project development to implement MVC, MVVM framework and MEF framework to accommodate new features.
- Develop programmatic unit tests for all developed code.
- Define code coverage by following Test Drive Development.
- Perform code review for peers and team members.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders and work closely with members of the management team.
- Take complete ownership of automation projects and report development being handled by team.
Apply Before the link Expires.
To Apply: Click here