About the Company: Fidelity Investments is one of the world’s largest providers of financial services. Headquartered in Boston, US, Fidelity’s goal is to make financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. Privately held for nearly 70 years, Fidelity employs 45,000 associates who are focused on the long-term success of our customers. FMR (Fidelity Management & Research) India is the Global In-house Center of Fidelity Investments. Headquartered at Bangalore, where operations commenced in 2003, FMR India has another fully-functional unit at Chennai.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer (Java)
Exp Needed: 1 Year
Work Location: Bangalore
- Provides business solutions by contributing to the development of complex or multiple software applications.
- Assists in determining and developing approaches to solutions.
- Contributes to the definition of application level architecture.
- Participates in team project planning.
- Performs functional analysis for small to moderate projects.
- Provides application support, problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Supports and performs all phases of testing leading to implementation.
- Identifies and resolves technical issues. Provides technical supervision on small projects.
- Works on multiple projects concurrently under moderate direction.
- Knowledge of internet, mobile, and application architecture, as well as current industry trends
- Displays a full understanding of the software development process including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning.
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups, both in person and virtually, in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt and strive to meet the needs of a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to navigate organizationally in order to accomplish tasks
- Ability to work on multiple efforts simultaneously
Required Technical skills
- Open Source Frameworks – Spring MVC, Spring Boot. XML, Integration with SOAP and RESTful WebServices, WS security
- Strong software development skills using Java and web application technologies in a service oriented architecture
- Experience in Server Side Java, J2EE, JSP/JSTL, Servlets, JAXB, JAX-WS, SQL, JUnit, and Tomcat are all required.
- Knowledge on Inversion of Control, dependency injection, and MVC design pattern is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of responsive web design and technologies
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment – Jenkins, Udeploy, BIT bucket
- Experience in Agile development methodology and Jira tool
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Quick learner and willing to adapt and learn new technologies
- Great attitude, team player and effective contributor
- Commitment to quality and high standards
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here