About the Company: FICO is the leader in Decision Management, transforming business by making every decision count. We use predictive analytics to help businesses automate, improve and connect decisions across organizational silos and customer lifecycles.Clients in 80 countries work with FICO to increase customer loyalty and profitability, cut fraud losses, manage credit risk, meet regulatory and competitive demands, and rapidly build market share. Most leading banks and credit card issuers rely on FICO solutions, as do insurers, retailers, healthcare organizations and other companies.
Official Website: www.fico.com
Job Profile: Software Engineering-Engineer I
Work Location: IN-Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
What You’ll Contribute
- Build, deploy, and support modules of large, world-class enterprise-level solutions.
- Use diagrams and tools to write programs, investigate and fix bugs, and install solutions.
- Continually learn new technologies in related areas.
What We’re Seeking
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science or related disciplines, or relevant software development experience.
- Knowledge of development and deployment of software solutions within Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process.
- Strong knowledge of database concepts and programming.
- Ability to work well as part of geographically diverse teams.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, show initiative, and respond quickly in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
Our Offer to You for FICO Off Campus
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.
Apply Before the link Expires FICO Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply