About the Company: Faurecia is a global supplier of automotive parts and a preferred partner to automakers across the world. We are also the leading automotive technology company developing solutions to C.A.R.E. (Connected, Autonomous, Ride Sharing & Electrified) with Smart Life on Board and Sustainable Mobility, inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with the disruptive transformation in automotive sector. We are the frontrunner in our four business groups: Seating, Interiors, Clean Mobility and Clarion Electronics. We work hand in hand with our partners to innovate technology that responds to global megatrends. We are present in 37 countries, with India having the largest integrated R&D center catering to global customers in seating, interiors, clean mobility and electronics to design, develop, produce and deliver cutting-edge solutions to pave the way for the car of the future. For more details please log on to www.faurecia.com
Official Website: www.faurecia.com
Job Profile: Post Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Internship
Work Location: Pune (FTCI Site)
Job Profile- 1- Post Graduate Engineer Trainee
- A Great opportunity for M.Tech Female graduates to start their career!
- We, at Faurecia, are looking for highly-motivated and energetic females to work in Design Engineering Department.
Job Profile-2- MBA Intern
- We have an urgent internship requirement for MBA professionals requirement based at our Pune office.
- Request you to kindly refer to the job description below for details:
- Location – Pune
- The Purchasing Support Platform Intern is responsible for the administrative implementation of different purchasing actions.
The candidate is responsible for:
Supporting buyers (Commodity / Program / Series) for all admin tasks.
- Placing open orders, closed orders and cancelling orders (for parts, tools, transport)
- Updating prices in SAP / ePVS tool after approval by purchasing Management
- Management of blocked invoices for price differences – liaison with accounts payable dept
- Sending letter of nomination through ARIBA and follow up with supplier.
- Tracking the suppliers’ reply for signature, contracts, RFQ, …
The ideal candidate: Bachelor’s degree in any stream. MBA Preferred
- Interest in purchasing actions
- Good communication.
- Self-motivated and dynamic.
- Being able to work in a matrix organization and with different IT tools
- Responsiveness and problem resolutions skills
- English mandatory
- MS office knowledge
If interested then please send us your updated resume along with the requested information below at [email protected] Based on the profiles shortlisting, interviews would be conducted on weekdays only.
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell