About the Company: Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
“Technical Perfection and automotive passion” is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.”Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth.”
Official Website: www.faurecia.com/en
Job Profile: Design Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Pune
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
CTC: Best in Industry
Degree Needed: BE/B Tech (Mechanical)
About the Job:
Design Engineer is responsible for:
- Design development of new or existing products, in line with planning, process, quality and cost targets. He/she produces complete engineering designs translated in CAD models and creates all the associated documentation.
- The main missions of the role are to:
- Generate design concepts and produce conforming designs, parameters and calculations (provided by a project engineer or lead engineer).
- Develop feasible designs, considering available manufacturing processes. Perform engineering calculations for mass, strength and mechanical performance.
- Prepare and maintain engineering release and change documents.
- For each assigned project, provide alternative design solutions accompanied by analysis, supporting information and recommendations.
- Insure the accuracy of Designers’ and Detailers’ work by giving them clear, complete technical direction and by verifying the output.
- Lead all design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) studies.
- Maintain strong familiarity with specific customer CAD data integrity requirements and apply as required.
- Ensure that designs comply with government and customer specifications and regulations.
- Complete all assignments following prescribed schedules.
- Actively participate in product design reviews when required.
- Experience in Design&Development within an industrial environment, ideally in the automotive industry
- Knowledge and experience in the Project Management process
- Good knowledge of Program standards, tools, and methods
- Appropriate training in program specific CAD software
- Familiar with primary manufacturing methods
- Team player with strong communication skills
- International mind set
- Minimum bi-lingual (English required)
Apply before the link expires
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link: Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates