Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Famwork Off Campus Freshers Recruitment: Famwork, Inc is a Subscription-based Cloud-EHR SaaS product that Clinics and Healthcare providers use to manage their practice. We are focused on network-enabled services for healthcare and point-of-care mobile apps in the United States.
Job Profile: Product Manager (SaaS)- Intern
Work Location: Chennai
Job Type: Internship
We are looking to hire a smart (Zero-to-One) product manager interns who is passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life. You will engage with our customer base directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely with key partners. You will also collaborate with marketing, sales and support to ensure that word gets out to people and they get to see what you are building.Who We Are Looking ForCuriosity, Knowledge, and Drive are the power factors we need to develop ourselves and our career. Money is secondary. That’s why we, Famwork, Inc, are shortlisting candidates who are looking forward to learning entrepreneur skills by understanding produced-market fit, building and launching consumer products for the global market, setting up a team, and developing ownership in your field. So buckle up and apply for the post if you think you can be the ONE.
- Help in developing and implementing product vision and strategy.
- Meet regularly with key customer-facing teams to collect and analyze user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
- Implements usage tracking and analyze patterns to validate new feature requirements.
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
- Build your own POC using wireframes, customer stories, and analyze the potential impact work with the leadership team in planning the product roadmap.
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners. Coordinate with the engineering team to plan and deliver features on time.
- Represent the company in product or domain-specific conferences and events. Stay on top of the market and competitions. Act like an owner for the success of your product.
- A people-friendly person with extraordinary organizational and leadership skills have strong presentation skills
- Ability to think creatively and solve the problem familiarity in the agile development framework will be preferable.
- Prior experience in development or program management will be a plus
Who can apply:
- Experience Letter
- Letter of recommendation
- Job Offer based on performance CTC 5-11L
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply link- Click Here