FactSet Off Campus Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer: FactSet creates flexible, open data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. Join a team of highly motivated, talented individuals who are empowered to find answers through creative technology.
Company Name: FactSet
Job Profile: Software Engineer I
Work Location: India, Hyderabad.
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/BS/MS
Job Description Summary: Entry level software engineering role. Focus is on learning and beginning to develop, test and deploy changes to software with an emphasis on stability and accuracy.
- 50% Learning & Training: Participate in training, execute on labs effectively and learn the processes and technologies used in house Proficiency with the tools, libraries and languages used in the development
- 40% Develop, test and deploy software Additional features and/or content is released to solution end-users
- 10% Communicate and collaborate with product developers, direct manager and engineering peers to develop the correct solutions Effective project planning and development of expected solutions
- Has an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent training
- Ability to develop software in the required languages and using required 3rd party tools, applications and libraries where needed.
- Ability to learn and apply internal systems and processes for developing and deploying software
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers within the organization.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here