FactSet Off-Campus Fresher Recruitment 2020: FactSet creates flexible, open data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. Join a team of highly motivated, talented individuals who are empowered to find answers through creative technology.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Hyderabad, IND
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- Analytical Product Engineering is responsible for FactSet’s industry-leading Portfolio, Risk, Quantitative, and Fixed Income products.
- These products are used by thousands of Asset Managers around the world every day to assist with investment decisions, analysis of performance, risk management, and the presentation of results.
- Analytical Product Engineering’s product space represents a high growth opportunity for FactSet.
- The Performance and Reporting Group is currently seeking a talented individual to take on a development role within the team.
- The team is responsible for the development, enhancement and support of tools that help the client to facilitate the time-consuming task of producing many month-end and quarter-end reports.
- In this position, the engineer will be participating as an individual contributor for the Product Development team to deliver high-quality analytics to FactSet’s clients.
- Develop new applications and enhancements to existing Portfolio Reporting Batcher applications
- Maintain and fix bugs in existing Portfolio Reporting Batcher applications
- Work with Portfolio Reporting Batcher Product Development to understand project requirements and work with other Analytics Engineers on the technical design of those solutions
- Provide regular project status updates to Team Lead
- Work with QA team to prioritize and resolve issues
- Apply best practices to their own work, and propagate this information within the team.
- Experience range 0-2 years.
- Experience with Single page application development, especially AngularJS is a plus
- Design experience with multi-tier web architectures and RESTful services is a plus
- Ability to articulate and quickly adopt development best practices
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Willingness to work as a member of a team, including participating in peer code reviews and maintaining project and operational documentation
- Ability to set own goals based on shifting priorities for self
- Ability to work as part of a geographically diverse team
- Ability to create and review documentation and test plans
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
- Has an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent training & had completed FactSet engineering training program
- Ability to develop software in the required languages and using required 3rd party tools, applications and libraries where needed.
- Ability to learn and apply internal systems and processes for developing and deploying software
- Ability to apply code review feedback and improve future design and development quality and productivity
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers within the organization
Apply Before the link Expires for FactSet Off-Campus Fresher Recruitment 2020.
Apply Link-Click Here