FactSet Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer: FactSet creates flexible, open data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. Join a team of highly motivated, talented individuals who are empowered to find answers through creative technology.
Company Name: FactSet
Job Profile: Software Engineer – Analytics API
Work Location: Hyderabad, IND
Analytics API is an off-platform offering to deliver FactSet’s Analytics and content through APIs. The team is looking for a Software Engineer to develop the first-class APIs that will serve our client’s financial needs. You will have the opportunity to work with talented team members and teams across FactSet. The role will involve full stack development with the use of innovative technologies. Come and become an API Ninja with FactSet!
- Deconstruction of client’s business workflows into technical projects.
- Coordination with senior engineers on design, features, requirements, timelines, and release planning.
- Build RESTful APIs and ensure successful adoption with clients.
- Ensure the API platform scales out as we go to production for a larger set of clients.
- Develop plugins for third-party tools like Tableau, Power BI, Qlik Sense so that it’s easier for clients to work with the APIs.
- Collaborate on migrating API infrastructure to the public cloud (AWS, Azure).
- 0-2 years of industry experience.
- Preferred experience in C#.
- Familiar with Java, Python or Vue.js.
- Strong technical, analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Object-Oriented design principles.
- Experience building RESTful services.
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Motivated self-starter with creative thinking.
- Strong desire to learn.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with team members in different offices.
- Attention to detail along with the ability to see the big picture.
- Self-disciplined and motivated work ethic.
- Ability to articulate and quickly adopt development best practices.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to set own goals based on shifting priorities for self.
- Ability to create and review documentation and test plans.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people.
Apply Before the link Expires for FactSet Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer.