FactSet Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: FactSet creates flexible, open data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. Join a team of highly motivated, talented individuals who are empowered to find answers through creative technology.
Company Name: FactSet
Job Profile: Software Engineer I
Work Location: Hyderabad, IND
Degree Required: BE/BTech
Experience Required: Freshers
- Must have thorough knowledge of Software Engineering principles and best practices.
- This individual must also possess a high degree of creativity and a strong talent for problem-solving to conquer technical obstacles.
- Develop new applications/features and make enhancements to existing applications
- Maintain and fix bugs in existing applications
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of data structures and algorithms, object-oriented programming, and software engineering principles
- Ensure that deployed products are properly maintained throughout their lifecycle
- Potential candidate must be able to troubleshoot issues and work with the appropriate resources/parties to resolve them.
- Should be quick learner and open to learn new things
- 0-1 years of overall industry experience
- Excellent Analytical and logical skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Willingness to work as a member of a team, including appropriate coordination and collaboration with the team
- Ability to articulate and quickly adopt development best practices
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
Highly Desired Skills:
- Experience with NodeJS, Webpack, Gulp
- Experience with multi-tier web architectures
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- Ability to work as part of a geographically diverse team
- Experience working with any of the version control systems like Git, Perforce, SVN.
Apply Before the link Expires for FactSet Hiring Freshers
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for FactSet Hiring Freshers