Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
FactSet Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: FactSet creates flexible, open data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. Join a team of highly motivated, talented individuals who are empowered to find answers through creative technology.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: FactSet
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
- 60% Develop, test and deploy software Additional features and/or content is released to solution end users
- 20% Continued learning through additional training’s and code review sessions.
- Improved quality and productivity of output
- 10% Communicate and collaborate with product developers, direct manager and engineering peers to develop the correct solutions Effective project planning and development of expected solutions
- 10% Respond to bugs and requests for product development through internal systems Effective engagement in development and feedback lifecycle
- Has an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent training & had completed FactSet engineering training program
- Ability to develop software in the required languages and using required 3rd party tools, applications and libraries where needed.
- Ability to learn and apply internal systems and processes for developing and deploying software
- Ability to apply code review feedback and improve future design and development quality and productivity
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers within the organization.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply