FactSet Hiring Freshers For Software Engineer Details:
About Company: FactSet creates flexible, open data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions.
For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 23 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year.
Company Name: FactSet
Company Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Profile: Software Engineer I – Content Automation(DS)
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
- 50% Learning & Training: Participate in training, execute on labs effectively and learn the processes and technologies used in house Proficiency with the tools, libraries and languages used in development
- 40% Develop, test and deploy software Additional features and/or content is released to solution end users
- 10% Communicate and collaborate with product developers, direct manager and engineering peers to develop the correct solutions Effective project planning and development of expected solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 0 -2 years experience.
- Experience developing in Python , C++, Java, Perl, or any other object-oriented language
- Experience in Microsoft Sql Server or equivalent RDBMS.
- Experience in cloud platforms preferably AWS.
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
Good to have Skills:
- Work experience of Jupyter notebooks is a plus.
- Experience in linux / unix environment is plus.
Apply Before the link Expires.