FactSet Freshers Recruitment 2020: FactSet creates flexible, open data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. Join a team of highly motivated, talented individuals who are empowered to find answers through creative technology.
Role/Department Description: FactSet’s Content & Technology Solutions (CTS) group is looking for a Software Engineer to join a growing team responsible for building and maintaining our next-generation client-facing data APIs. Using a variety of technologies to deliver performant solutions, this team will play a significant role in FactSet’s Digital Transformation by empowering our sophisticated user base that includes quantitative analysts, data scientists, and application developers.
The ideal candidate shares our passion for APIs, has experience with distributed applications, and possesses excellent communication and collaboration skills. Joining our team means becoming a key contributor to our ongoing effort to build out our OpenAPI-based product suite.
- Design, develop, and maintain highly scalable HTTP-based APIs.
- Active participation in our Agile/Scrum team.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop specifications and features.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- 0 -2 years of Software development experience.
- Experience working with at least one multi-paradigm programing language (Java).
- Experience working with Spring boot.
- Experience working with any relational/NoSQL data base.
- Experience with unit test framework(Junit).
- Experience building and maintaining distributed systems.
- Knowledge on Swagger/ OAS.
- Experience working with Cloud infrastructure(AWS, Azure etc.).
- Experience working with Container based PasS technologies.
- Motivated self-starter with creative thinking.
- Strong desire to learn.
- Attention to detail along with ability to see the big picture.
- Self-disciplined and motivated work ethic.
Apply Before the link Expires.