FactSet Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring: FactSet creates flexible, open data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. Join a team of highly motivated, talented individuals who are empowered to find answers through creative technology.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Work Location: Hyderabad, IND
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Department Description: Analytical Product Engineering is responsible for FactSet’s industry leading Portfolio, Risk, Quantitative, and Fixed Income products. These products are used by thousands of Asset Managers around the world every day to assist with investment decisions, analysis of performance, risk management, and the presentation of results. Analytical Product Engineering’s product space represents a high growth opportunity for FactSet. The Analytics Infrastructure team is responsible for user facing products that are used by both FactSet’s internal and external clients to manage portfolio data as well as metadata associated with our Portfolio Analytics applications. In particular the Analytics Infrastructure – Parser team is responsible for parsing large data files and update the database with useful data for Portfolio management. Parser team is currently seeking talented persons with 0 to 2 years C++ experience to take on Software Engineer role.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Basic understanding of design patterns
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
- Familiarity with templating in C++
- Knowledge of the latest C++11/14 standard is appreciated
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Basic understanding of one of the code versioning tools like Github, Perforce, etc.
Apply Before the link Expires for FactSet Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring.