About the Company: We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: Eze Software (SS&C Eze, a unit of SS&C Technologies)
Company Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
Job Description: Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is seeking a Software Developer based out of our Hyderabad office to join our development team that focuses on the next generation cloud-based platform. At Eze Software Group, our technologists are building multi-award-winning products that help investment firms manage billions of dollars. Our teams use the latest technology and practices to develop high-performance products while addressing just about every type of software design problem you can think of. With rapid and regular release cycles, you will get the satisfaction of seeing the products you build to get to market and impact the business.
As a Software Developer, you will work on developing scalable, maintainable, and testable systems and services that power our investment management cloud product suite. You will be utilizing the latest front-end and back-end technologies within a highly automated continuous integration/continuous delivery environment.
- Provide technical leadership and mentor/coach other engineers within a scrum team
- Work closely with peers, project and product managers to deliver scalable REST & GraphQL services in Node & front end using Angular.js
- Design and implement underlying data models for applications and services to be scalable and maintainable (Relational and Document-Based Databases)
- Identify improvements and participate in innovating our tools and services that are at the foundation of our product
- Actively practise TDD & BDD while developing new features and refactoring existing code
- Provide operational support by fixing production issues
- The demo features each week in a fun and relaxed team gatherings
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in between 1- 4 Years
- Experience providing technical leadership, providing design advice, and mentoring other engineers
- Experience building Web API’s
- Professional experience with an object-oriented programming language such as C# / .Net
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with a DevOps environment
- Familiarity with design patterns and microservices architecture
- Active interest in new technology and emerging engineering practices
- Strong communication skills.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Start learning data science today! Become A Data Science Expert! 28 courses. 780+ exercises. Click Here to Enroll for Free
Apply Link-Click Here