Eze Software Freshers Recruitment Details:
About EZE Software: Eze is a B2B electronics exchange that connects telecommunication and global electronic wholesalers allowing them to trade devices in wholesale quantities with real time market data. Our aim is to formalize the fragmented and inefficient second hand electronics market that had an estimated beachhead of $17 billion in 2016 which grew 50% from 2015. (Deloitte)
Buyers and sellers use our platform to submit buy and sell requests. Eze automatically connects the two parties with compatible bids and executes the trade. The platform gives businesses real time market prices and eliminates transaction risk by acting as an intermediary with a secure payment system.
Eze Software Group is seeking a Associate Software Developer to join the Development team in its Hyderabad office.
Job Profile: Associate Software Developer
Company Name: Eze
Company Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Experience Required: 0-1 Yrs
- Developing high-quality code on schedule, based on a technical design.
- Performing unit testing and working closely with our QA team to support system testing and bug resolution.
- Contributing to the development community by researching new technology and development tools.
- Bachelor’s degree/ MCA in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
- 0-1 years’ development experience in C++, C#, Java or .NET.
- Working understanding of design patterns and how distributed Architecture is composed.
- Experience with WCF, Prism, WebAPI, Powershell, SSIS a plus.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Participation in large-scale collaborative projects.
- Open-source contribution.
- Experience working in Agile and knowledge of Scrum a plus but not required.
- Experience with version-control systems and use of scripting language a plus but not required.
Apply Before the link Expires for Eze Software Freshers Recruitment