Eyeota Hiring Freshers As Coordinator: Eyeota provides a dynamic, fun workplace filled with passionate individuals. We are at the cutting edge of advertising technology and there is never a dull moment at work.
We have a truly global footprint, with our headquarters in Singapore and offices in Australia, United States, United Kingdom, and India.
Job Profile: Data Operations, Coordinator
Company Name: Eyeota
Company Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job Description: Eyeota is looking for a talented and driven individual to join us as Data Operations, Coordinator. You will collaborate with a group of analytically minded and creative co-workers and partners who are all passionate about digital media.
The Data Operations team is responsible for facilitating the onboarding of new data suppliers, the distribution of that data to the buying platforms and the health and maintenance of the entire Audience Marketplace.
The candidate will play an active role in handling the daily operational and technical tasks for Eyeota’s Audience Data Marketplace. This position will be located in Eyeota India.
- Working with the Data Operations and Tech team in Singapore directly to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Maintain an accurate and updated statue in the ticketing system
- Perform platform UI setup configurations for data activation accurately.
- Manage data collection from multiple sources to curate and ensure data flow to platform partners.
- Support quarterly taxonomy activation by setting up campaigns across all platforms.
- Monitoring and reporting on platforms data flow to ensure the system is operating correctly.
- Set up new online, offline and mobile data suppliers using system UI.
- Perform supply UI setup configurations accurately.
- Manage data collection from multiple sources to curate and ensure data is flowing from suppliers to Eyeota system.
- Monitoring and reporting on supply data flow to ensure the system is operating correctly.
- Using Eyeota proprietary tool to validate system recommended segments are correct.
- Update and maintain quarterly taxonomy file.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- BSc, MSc, MBA Marketing, Computer Engineering degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Technical understanding of and direct operational experience with ad serving, tag implementation, etc
- Good knowledge of MS Excel (able to use pivot tables and vlookups)
- Knowledge of Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI big plus
- Digital media experience, preferably at a publisher, ad network, platform, SSP or sales house would be advantageous
- Basic understanding of digital and programmatic advertising landscape would be an advantage
- Proactive, with a great attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and manage multiple competing priorities
- Strong technical/analytical aptitude
- Great team spirit and ability to work independently
- Quick learner who loves to learn new tools for reporting and analysis
- Commitment to customer focused work and ability to self motivate and work independently
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Dedicated, committed and responsible individuals.
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here