About the Company: At EY, we are committed to building a better working world — with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration.We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals. This is our purpose — and why we exist as an organization.Running through our organization is a strong sense of obligation to serve a number of different stakeholders who count on us to deliver quality and excellence in everything we do.We want to use our global reach and scale to convene the conversation about the challenges facing economies and the capital markets.
Official Website: www.ey.com
Job Profile: Financial Reporting Analyst
Degree Needed: B.Com/M.Com
Exp Needed: 0-4 years
Work Location: Trivandrum
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job Summary: Be a part of the Middle East (ME), F&A CEST team located in Ernst & Young Global Shared Services (EY GSS), Technopark and provide centralized finance and engagement reporting support to all ME Offices and ME head offices
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Access Global Finance Tool and draw weekly and monthly Finance Reports
- Access GFIS Business Objects and draw weekly and monthly Engagement Reports
- Format reports as per prescribed templates
- Conduct reports quality reviews
- Dispatch reports to recipients across ME Offices
- Handle functional queries on reports
- Maintain reporting calendar
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities: Ability to understand customer requirements and adopt the appropriate approach towards completing the request
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Ability to think logically and “out-of-the-box”, have a positive approach towards learning and up-skilling, enthusiastic about taking on new tasks, ability to propose logical solutions for difficult exceptions encountered
- Good oral/written communication skills, good flow of thought, customer handling skills
- Ready to work ME work-weeks/shifts, ability to work with high volumes against tight deadlines
- MS Office skills (Excel & Powerpoint), Advanced Excel skills would be an added advantage
- Highly dependable and ethical
- Supervision Responsibilities: Senior Business Process Specialists are required to supervise the functioning of the team during the absence of the Team Lead and also oversee training and on-boarding of new joiners to the team
- Good analytical skills and communication skills. Good working knowledge in MS Office.
- Good multi-tasking skills, attention to detail. Good inter personal skills, with pro-active approach, and a quick learner
- Must be open to working in customer shifts and as per ME working week and Holiday calendar
- Job Requirements: BCom (Accounting Stream), MCom (with BCom Accounting Stream)
- 0-6 months for Trainee
- 6 months to 1 year for Assistant Business Process Specialist
- 1 year to 3 years for Business Process Specialist
- 3 to 4 years for Senior Business Process Specialist
Certification Requirements: MS Office certification
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Get Fresher Jobs from Top Companies Like Microsoft, Nokia, Accenture, Cognizant, Titan, Tata Motors etc.-Click Here To Register Now