EY Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About EY: As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
The opportunity: EY is looking for Analyst in IT Advisory. An important part of your role will be to assist Seniors & Managers while actively participating within the client engagement.
Your key responsibilities
- Application development based on technical specs, process documentation
- Support design, build and test SAP application
Skills and attributes for success: Analytical in nature and should be able to grasp new concepts very quickly
To qualify for the role you must have
- Full time Graduate or Postgraduates from recognized universities in disciplines of Computer Science/ Information Technology/ ECE
- Good programming knowledge in any 1 language at least, preferably object oriented programming
- No prior experience required
Ideally you’ll also have
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills
- Flexible to travel and willing to relocate if necessary
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
Apply Before the link Expires for EY Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.