EY Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: EY (formerly Ernst & Young) is a global leader in business products and solutions. The insights and services we deliver to other organizations build trust, confidence and efficiency in throughout the world. We are a Fortune 75 ranked partnership spanning 175+ countries with 300K+ employees and $33B+ of revenue continuously evolving the business landscape to build a better working world.
Company Name: EY
Job Profile: Analyst – Consulting Roles
Work Location: Across India
Batch Eligible: 2021 Batch
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Full time Graduate from recognized universities in disciplines of Computer Science/Information Technology from the class of 2021.
- 2021 Batch Candidates Eligible.
Skills and attributes for success (across roles):-
- Analytical in nature and should be able to grasp new concepts very quickly
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work within deadlines by multi-tasking and managing priorities
What we look for:-
- People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements.
- You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
- You would be responsible for executing client engagements under the supervision and guidance of your seniors. This means you would be playing a key role in teams: conducting client interviews, understanding the client’s environment, working on the deliverables (reports/work papers), and helping to draft recommendations.
- In this role, you would be required to be inquisitive, analytical, ambitious, and great at working with people. You’ll need to be a good team player and demonstrate the potential to become a future business leader.
- You’ll need to be prepared to challenge us to act on your own initiative and to make an impact on our teams and clients from day one.
Your key responsibilities – Role wise :-
Analyst – Cyber:
- Web/ Mobile/ Desktop applications penetration testing
- Wireless penetration testing
- Red Team/ Cyber-attack simulation
- Threat hunting, detection and prevention
- Cloud Security Assessment
- Security controls assessment
- Exploit development and security automation
Analyst – Tech Risk:
- Ensuring high quality in client service by directing daily progress of fieldwork, informing supervisors of engagement status Communicate issues to the engagement team
- Collaborating with members of the engagement team to plan engagements and develop work programs, risk assessments, and planning documents
Analyst – Analytics:
- Manage client’s expectations and work with team in developing the analytical solution.
- Hands on involvement in building appropriate mathematical models
- Contribute to existing solution by revisiting it with open source approach
- Ability to communicate complex data analysis in simple plain language.
- Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data.
- Ability to understand the complex data relationships, knowledge on data extraction mechanisms such as SQL, Excel etc.
- Hands on involvement in extracting, collating, performing data integrity checks, manipulating and analysing data
Analyst – Data Science/Data Engineering:
- Working on Microsoft D365 CRM Modules like sales, Service Management, Marketing etc
- Working on building AI models for lead scoring, feedback survey, customer satisfaction.
- Working on solution components like Relationship analytics, customer insights, sales insights
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
- Working on other related Power platform solutions Data Reporting (Data Visualization activities) – Aggregate the data as required and Develop reports/dashboards for the various analytics use case
Analyst – Internal Audit/Risk Transformation:
- Executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance and other Business Risk Services related solutions
- Keep abreast with developments in business related areas and assist team leaders/managers
in preparing client decks Sector focus (basic understanding of the industry, trends, issues/challenges & key players) based on the industry group alignment
- Develop strong working relationships with client (process owner/functional heads)
Ideally, you’ll also have:-
- Flexible to travel and willing to relocate if necessary
What working at EY offers:-
- EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Apply Before the link Expires for EY Off Campus Drive.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for EY Off Campus Drive