Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: At EY, we are committed to building a better working world — with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration.We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals. This is our purpose — and why we exist as an organization.Running through our organization is a strong sense of obligation to serve a number of different stakeholders who count on us to deliver quality and excellence in everything we do.We want to use our global reach and scale to convene the conversation about the challenges facing economies and the capital markets.
Official Website: www.ey.com
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Job ID: BEN001ET
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
CTC: Best in Industry
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University or Institution.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Polished verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Quick learner
- Effective Team Player
About the Job:
- Associate Software Engineer in the IT Advisory team to work on various implementation projects for our customers across the globe. Your client responsibilities:
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of implementation projects across IT Advisory
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible (before the link expire)
To Apply: Click here