Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: ExxonMobil is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, providing energy that helps underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world ExxonMobil uses innovation and technology to deliver energy to a growing world. We explore for, produce and sell crude oil, natural gas and petroleum products.
Official Website: www.corporate.exxonmobil.com
Job Profile: Customer Development Engineer
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
- Work with computational scientists and engineers to develop and deliver computational tools, models, algorithms, and software to support our upstream business
- Create and maintain infrastructure to automate simulation preparation and execution including processing and analyses of simulation results
- Design, build, and execute parametric and uncertainty analysis studies using simulation models
- Create tutorials, documentation, training material, and case studies
- Master’s degree from a recognized university in one of the following disciplines: Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines with minimum GPA 7.0 and above
- Professional work experience in developing, applying, and analyzing physics-based models and simulations and developing related algorithms. Minimum one year applied computational work experience for candidates with a Master’s degree.
- Strong knowledge of general numerical analysis and methods for solving differential equations are required
- Experience in MATLAB and / or Python (preferred) is required
- Experience in lower-level programming languages such as C or C++ is an advantage
- Experience with validation or application of physics-based tools to model complex systems is an advantage
- Experience in the application of optimization, machine learning, or other data science techniques to analyze and assimilate simulation results is an advantage
- Previous work experience in the upstream oil and gas industry is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and experience working in a collaborative environment is required
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here