Extreme Networks Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
About Extreme: There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after three acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the regions. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
Job Profile: ASSOCIATE PROGRAMMER
Company Name: Extreme Networks
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: BE/BTech
Role: We are looking for aspiring young minds with mindset to learn new things. The ideal candidate should be B.E/B.Tech from Computer science/Information Technology background
Qualifications: BE/B.Tech/M Tech- ISE/CSE/ECE/EEE with 70% and above in Graduation/Masters
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Should be very comfortable with Algorithms, Data Structures/Data Modeling Techniques, Design Patterns and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Should have a good experience in writing code in any object-oriented programming language –C/C++, Java, Python preferred.
- Familiarity with Relational Databases, SQL and NOSQL Databases
- Exposure to Machine Learning and Cloud technologies (AWS, Google) will be added advantage
- Should have done a good project at the University level and should be able to dig into details if required.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Hunger to learn, grow and take responsibility.
- Should be available to join at short notice.
Apply Before the link Expires for Extreme Networks Off Campus Freshers Recruitment