About the Company: Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe. We operate in over 25 countries including India. Within India, we have offices at Pune, Bangalore, Chennai & Mumbai.
Job Profile: QA Automation Engineer.
Experience Needed: Freshers – Technical Graduates
Work Location: Hinjewadi Phase3, Pune
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
- Contributes to the successful completion of projects. Works typically within high complexity projects.
- Plans and manages own time and work, contributing to overall on-time and on-budget project goals.
- Maintains the status of project responsibilities and works across teams to achieve group goals.
- Takes ownership of own career development, demonstrating progress toward professional goals.
Required Candidate profile
Job Summary: Entry level in the Development & Quality Engineering job family. Working as part of a team executing effective and professional services. Works under the supervision of a senior team member. Learning the basics of Development and Automation Testing.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- Course or Certification in Software Testing/ Programming Languages preferred.
- Strong in programming with knowledge SDLC.
- Shows genuine interest in the business and clients, understands how the business can contribute to clients.
- Professional attitude, experience in treating stakeholders with respect and dignity.
- Open to the possibility of change and considers ways to implement and adapt any changes in own role.
- Good communication skills, communicating effectively with appropriate level of detail, using language that connects with different audiences.
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
- Willingness to learn and participate in learning and training for personal and professional development.
- Has a professional outlook, acts with integrity at all times.
- Ability to manage own expenses and adhere to the expense policy.
- 2018 or 2019 pass-out students can apply.
- Must have scored 55% throughout (10th, 12th & Graduation).
- Should be available for joining on immediate basis.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates