About the Company: Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe. We operate in over 25 countries including India. Within India, we have offices at Pune, Bangalore, Chennai & Mumbai.
Job Profile: QA Automation Engineer.
Experience Needed: Freshers – Technical Graduates
Work Location: Hinjewadi Phase3, Pune
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
- Contributes to the successful completion of projects. Works typically within high complexity projects.
- Plans and manages own time and work, contributing to overall on-time and on-budget project goals.
- Maintains the status of project responsibilities and works across teams to achieve group goals.
- Takes ownership of own career development, demonstrating progress toward professional goals.
Required Candidate profile
Job Summary: Entry level in the Development & Quality Engineering job family. Working as part of a team executing effective and professional services. Works under the supervision of a senior team member. Learning the basics of Development and Automation Testing.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- Course or Certification in Software Testing/ Programming Languages preferred.
- Strong in programming with knowledge SDLC.
- Shows genuine interest in the business and clients, understands how the business can contribute to clients.
- Professional attitude, experience in treating stakeholders with respect and dignity.
- Open to the possibility of change and considers ways to implement and adapt any changes in own role.
- Good communication skills, communicating effectively with appropriate level of detail, using language that connects with different audiences.
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
- Willingness to learn and participate in learning and training for personal and professional development.
- Has a professional outlook, acts with integrity at all times.
- Ability to manage own expenses and adhere to the expense policy.
- 2018 or 2019 pass-out students can apply.
- Must have scored 55% throughout (10th, 12th & Graduation).
- Should be available for joining on immediate basis.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here