Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Experian Off Campus Hiring Details:
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments — from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college to growing a business by connecting with new customers — we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organizations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
We have 17,800 people operating across 44 countries, and every day we’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation to help all our clients maximize every opportunity. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Company Name: Experian
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Bachelor degree in Computer Science/IT streams from 2019 or later
Job Description for Experian Off Campus Hiring
- We have an exciting opportunity within Experian IT Services to join an Enterprise Architecture DevOps CoE.
- You will play a critical role in designing, developing and implementing best practices and automation for the Pipeline as a Service team also take care of BAU activities. You will be part of a growing, high performing team that will be challenged to meet the demands of a growing global business.
- At Experian, we care about personal development and support our people by ensuring they get the opportunities to improve their skills through training and support programs.
- We’re looking for creative thinkers with a strong team collaborative and service orientated mindset, who can communicate effectively at all levels within the organization.
- You will be taking care of BAU (business as usual) requests
- You will be working development of internal tool set used by Devsecops team
- You will be part of maintain DEVSecOps tool stack along with team.
- You will be providing vision/new ideas on DevSeops future methodologies\
- You will be taking care of AWS infrastructure of DevsecOps team
Qualifications required for Experian Off Campus Hiring
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Good communication skills
- Good programming skills preferably Java and/or Python.
- Good understanding of Operating systems and Cloud concepts
- Good team player
- Hard working nature.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/IT streams from 2019 or later
- 0-1 years of experience
Desirables for Experian Off Campus Hiring
- Familiar with DevOps concepts.
- Good understanding of Micro services concepts
- Good to have strong OS and DBMS concepts knowledge
- Experience in Java programming is desirable
- Must be able to clear the company’s pre-employment screening.
Apply Before the link Expires for Experian Off Campus Hiring