Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Opportunity: Expedia is looking for an Associate Software Development Engineer for the Bank Loyalty Tech (BLT) team, part of Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS). As an associate developer on the BLT team, you will work with other members of the team, both onshore and offshore, utilizing critical thinking and technical skills to help the team maintain new sites that bank partner customers use to book their travel and earn loyalty rewards as part of their bank credit card travel programs. You will interface with other members of the BLT team as you play a role in maintaining existing relationships and deliver on new ones.
An ideal candidate is committed to help the team win and to deliver features that delight our customers. This is a unique opportunity to join the largest online travel agency in the world, and help shape the future of Expedia’s partnerships with bank loyalty partners and their customers.
Bring your desire to learn quickly, and join us as we solidify our position as the leaders in on-line travel.
Job Profile Associate Software Development Engineer
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
- Assist in investigative efforts to troubleshoot systemic issues facing existing partner sites
- Collaboration with other more senior development engineers in pairs and groups to implement features on the front-end and back-end services
- Participate in code reviews to assess overall code quality, and flexibility and the application of good object-orientated programming techniques
- Ability to manage individual deliverables and communicate with technical management on current status and issues
- Contribute to advancing the team’s design methodology and quality programming practice
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BS or greater.Equivalent job-related experience or completion certificate from a recognized coding boot camp program
- Good basic understanding of object oriented programming with coding experience in an industry recognized object oriented language, such as Java, Python, or C#
- Good communication skills to effectively collaborate with other team members and other development engineers and architects
- Knowledge of SQL, relational databases & XML a plus
- Code debugging abilities and understanding of unit testing concepts
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here