About the Company:Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) is the world’s largest online travel company, with an extensive brand portfolio that includes leading online travel brands, such as:
- Expedia.com®, a leading full service online travel company with localized sites in 33 countries
- Hotels.com®, a leading global lodging expert operating 89 localized websites in 39 languages with its award winning Hotels.com® Rewards loyalty program
- Orbitz Worldwide, including leading U.S. travel websites Orbitz.com and CheapTickets.com, as well as ebookers, a full service travel brand with websites in seven European countries
- Expedia® Affiliate Network (EAN), a global B2B brand that powers the hotel business of leading airlines, top consumer brands, online travel agencies and thousands of other partners through its API and template solutions
- trivago®, a leading online hotel search platform with sites in 55 countries worldwide
Job Profile: Associate Software Development Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BS/MS
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Work Location: Gurgaon
Job Description: Expedia’s Mobile Team in Gurgaon is seeking a passionate, highly motivated, and talented Associate Software Development Engineer. As an engineer on the Mobile team, you will work across the stack (front-end and back-end) to deliver a fantastic experience for BEX mobile apps users.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BE/BTech/BS/MS/MCA in Computer Science or related technical discipline with 0-2 year’s experience.
- Good working understanding of commonly used data structure and algorithms.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Participate, own and deliver Sprint tasks and help drive the team forward.
- Work across the stack (front-end & back-end) to deliver a fantastic user experience on Brand Expedia mobile apps.
- Collaborate with teams and individuals to complete your team assignment on time and with high quality.
- Design, develop and test your assigned tasks.
- Strong background in data structure and algorithms.
- String analytical skills.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click HereUdemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons