About the Company:Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) is the world’s largest online travel company, with an extensive brand portfolio that includes leading online travel brands, such as:
- Expedia.com®, a leading full service online travel company with localized sites in 33 countries
- Hotels.com®, a leading global lodging expert operating 89 localized websites in 39 languages with its award winning Hotels.com® Rewards loyalty program
- Orbitz Worldwide, including leading U.S. travel websites Orbitz.com and CheapTickets.com, as well as ebookers, a full service travel brand with websites in seven European countries
- Expedia® Affiliate Network (EAN), a global B2B brand that powers the hotel business of leading airlines, top consumer brands, online travel agencies and thousands of other partners through its API and template solutions
- trivago®, a leading online hotel search platform with sites in 55 countries worldwide
Job Profile: Associate Software Development Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BS/MS
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Work Location: Gurgaon
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Job Description: Expedia’s Mobile Team in Gurgaon is seeking a passionate, highly motivated, and talented Associate Software Development Engineer. As an engineer on the Mobile team, you will work across the stack (front-end and back-end) to deliver a fantastic experience for BEX mobile apps users.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BE/BTech/BS/MS/MCA in Computer Science or related technical discipline with 0-2 year’s experience.
- Good working understanding of commonly used data structure and algorithms.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Participate, own and deliver Sprint tasks and help drive the team forward.
- Work across the stack (front-end & back-end) to deliver a fantastic user experience on Brand Expedia mobile apps.
- Collaborate with teams and individuals to complete your team assignment on time and with high quality.
- Design, develop and test your assigned tasks.
- Strong background in data structure and algorithms.
- String analytical skills.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates