About the Company: Expedia Group is one of world’s largest travel platforms. We help knock down the barriers to travel, making it easier, more enjoyable, more attainable and more accessible. We are here to bring the world within reach for customers and partners around the globe. We leverage our platform and technology capabilities across an extensive portfolio of businesses and brands to orchestrate the movement of people and the delivery of travel experiences on a both local and global scale.
Job Profile: Associate Software Development Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BS/MS
Exp Needed: 6 Months- 1 year
Work Location: Bangalore
What you’ll do:
- Implement and maintain the Business Processes and Configurations for Workday Payroll and HCM Modules.
- Implement standard methodologies for Workday BPs and object hierarchies.
- Create and execute manual and automated tests of Workday modules ad integrations and provide coverage for testers.
- Review and deploy other engineers Workday changes.
- Collaborate with 3rd party companies that support native and custom Workday Integrations.
- Review Workday releases for new functionality and optimize existing processes and integrations accordingly.
- You will recommend improvements and optimizations of Workday modules to Product Owners and partners.
- Design, develop and test complex Workday Studio Integrations.
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree in information science, computer science – 2017 pass outs or business or equivalent work experience.
- 6 Months- 1 Year Experience with Workday SaaS ERP. Preferred experience with at least one of the following Workday Modules: Payroll, HCM, Benefits or Recruiting.
- Workday certification preferred but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of Agile project methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban, required.
- Strong analytics skills and experience with Workday reports and data exports required.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here