About Expedia: Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world’s travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people’s lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Job Profile: Associate Software Development Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2019
Exp Needed: 1+ year
Work Location: Gurgaon
What we are looking for:
- Deliver high-quality code in time that is designed to be scalable, responsive & resilient.
- Ability to learn and pick up on new technologies & existing technology stacks
- Has a strong sense of ownership on all Technical issues
- Has the ability to identify & mitigate risks/issues in your scope of the problem space
- Keeps open channels of communication amongst team members
What you’ll do:
- Strong sense of ownership – help the team win
- Good written & spoken communication
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Who you are:
- 2019 – B.Tech graduate
- 1+ years Software Development work experience (using either Java, C#, Ruby, or Python), or prior experience in object-oriented programming.
- Write clean code – elegant technical designs are part of your DNA.
- A self-starter who is consistently looking to innovate and find ways to enhance our customer’s experience, with ability to own epics from end to end.
- Strong communication skills. You articulate your ideas to peers and leaders, providing details and understanding of your approach. You keep solid documentation.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here