Expedia Recruitment 2019: Expedia Group is one of world’s largest travel platforms. We help knock down the barriers to travel, making it easier, more enjoyable, more attainable and more accessible. We are here to bring the world within reach for customers and partners around the globe. We leverage our platform and technology capabilities across an extensive portfolio of businesses and brands to orchestrate the movement of people and the delivery of travel experiences on a both local and global scale.
Job Profile: Associate Software Development Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2018
Exp Needed: 1 year+
Work Location Bangalore
Job Description: Associate Software Dev Engineer: As a Developer on the Insurance team, we expect you to be able to have the ability to ramp up on technology stacks with guidance & deliver high quality code in a timely manner to solve business problems that Comet focuses on. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside other Senior developers on your team and other tech. teams to come up with solutions. You will be supported by a large community of Software Engineers to solve some complicated Technology problems. Most of our software is JVM based, uses Scala, Java, Java script frameworks, Spring MVC, Spring boot deployed using docker based images, we use Kafka, Redis, MongoDB among other technologies.
What we are looking for Expedia Recruitment 2019:
- Deliver high quality code in time that is designed to be scalable, responsive & resilient.
- Ability to learn and pick up on new technologies & existing technology stacks
- Has a strong sense of ownership on all Technical issues
- Has the ability to identify & mitigate risks/issues in your scope of the problem space
- Keeps open channels of communication amongst team members
What you’ll do:
- Strong sense of ownership – help the team win
- Good written & spoken communication
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Who you are for Expedia Recruitment 2019:
- 2018 – B.Tech graduate
- 1+ years Software Development work experience (using either Java, C#, Ruby, or Python), or prior experience in object-oriented programming.
- Write clean code – elegant technical designs are part of your DNA.
- A self-starter who is consistently looking to innovate and find ways to enhance our customer’s experience, with ability to own epics from end to end.
- Strong communication skills. You articulate your ideas to peers and leaders, providing details and understanding of your approach. You keep solid documentation.
Apply Before the link Expires for Expedia Recruitment 2019.
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell