About Expedia: Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) helps knock down the barriers to travel, making it easier, more enjoyable, more attainable, and more accessible. We are here to bring the world within reach for customers and partners around the globe. Our extensive brand portfolio includes some of the world’s most trusted online travel brands, powered by the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our travelers, our teams, and our partners are our priority because we recognize the importance of what we do. Travel makes people better, makes the world better, but it can be complicated and frustrating. Our role is to overcome these challenges, to make travel more accessible – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work and to provide them the tools to do so.
Job Profile: Website content publishing specialist
Company Name: Expedia Group
Company Location: Gurgaon, IN
Degree Needed: Any Degree
- Do you thrive in fast-growing and agile company culture and have a real passion for web design? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your MarTech skills in a global organization? If so, let’s talk!
- Egencia – the business travel arm of Expedia Group – is searching for a website content publisher to join the digital marketing team. As a content publisher with responsibility for the Egencia.com site, you will drive immediate impact by working with our web development team and with our consumer marketing, field marketing, PR and social teams in offices around the world.
- You’ll be accessing our global websites, making updates for our teams in Europe, Asia and North America. Your role will ensure that our sites are up-to-date based on our request queue and that local field marketing managers and content owners are advised when new content goes live. This role is a combination of team collaboration and independent action with responsibility for publishing content and QA testing to ensure that all links are routing and working accurately.
- If you’re looking for a position to hone your skills in web design and management in WordPress and/or Drupal, this is your opportunity. Previous web design and CMS experience are required.
What you’ll do:
- You will have a hands-on role in our CMS, managing content updates for all Egencia global websites.
- Design and build best in class web page experiences.
- Optimize website content utilizing SEO methodologies.
- Project manage your publishing queue for prioritization.
- Cross-team collaboration to align on tasks and report on updates.
- Work directly with our digital marketing team and expand your skills.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in marketing, communications, design, website management, or similar field is required.
- 1-2+ years working with a CMS (WordPress and/or Drupal preferred).
- Ability to work independently and adeptly multi-task and prioritize a high volume of projects and tasks at one time.
- Technologically savvy, comfortable with software applications.
- Interest in marketing.
- Attention to detail, highly organized.
- Excellent communicator across global counterparts, at all levels within the organization.
- Passionate about the digital world with a desire for continuous education and advancement.
Apply Before the link Expires for Expedia Group Looking To Hire Publishing Specialist
Apply Link-Click Here