Expedia Group Hiring Details:
About Expedia Group: Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group’s family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, Egencia®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
Official Website: www.expedia.co.in
Job Profile: Associate Software Development Engineer
Work Location: Delhi
Experience Required: 1+ year
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/ BS/ MS
Job Description: The Stream Engineering Team delivers the Stream Platform allowing Expedia’s technology teams around the world to adopt Stream first approach . You would be an important part of a growing team developing the real-time platform to improve our customer experience across millions of traveller’s to enjoy their perfect trip.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with teams and individuals to complete your team assignment on time, with quality.
- Understand end-to-end microservices architecture for development, deployment, testing, monitoring and support on AWS platform.
- Investigation and resolution of technical, procedural, and/or operational issues to completion and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Expand and mature Expedia’s biggest Kafka Stream Platform and provide self service solutions to Customers.
- Expand the Anomaly Detection platform and help on-board customers
- Prototype ideas, execute and learn from them and enrich the overall team experience.
- Most importantly have fun while learning.
Who you are:
- Experience working on AWS environment in development, deployment, operational excellence etc.
- Programming experience in languages: Java, Kotlin, Python etc.
- Clear understanding of Infrastructure and CICD technologies on Linux environment.
- A highly motivated, quick learner and high-growth potential individual who aspires to be part of a growing team of technologists.
- An independent thinker, who works around problems and who isn’t shy of trying new technologies.
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats in development, test, debugging roles.
- This team values “fail-fast” learners and technology enthusiasts who quickly adapts to newer technologies.
- A great teammate, willing to both learn and teach
- Ability to design multi-platform solutions.
- Excellent collaboration with customers, including crisp and compelling verbal and written communication.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment and stay motivated/flexible.
- Ability to work cross functionally to resolve technical, procedural, and operational issues.
- MS/ME/BS/BE/B Tech degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of experience in big data technologies.’
Apply before the link Expires for Expedia Group Hiring
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Expedia Group Hiring