About the Company: Expedia Group is one of world’s largest travel platforms. We help knock down the barriers to travel, making it easier, more enjoyable, more attainable and more accessible. We are here to bring the world within reach for customers and partners around the globe. We leverage our platform and technology capabilities across an extensive portfolio of businesses and brands to orchestrate the movement of people and the delivery of travel experiences on a both local and global scale.
Job Profile: Software Dev Engineer I
Work Location: India – Gurgaon
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Degree Needed: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS or equivalent.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Expedia’s Booking Data Engineering (BDE) team is searching for a top-notch Software Development Engineer who has ability to thrive in dynamic, collaborative and fast paced environment. You will deliver on key initiatives, starting from the idea phase all the way through requirements definition, analysis, technical specifications, development and product delivery. This is a highly visible role that requires an understanding of our large, complex technical environment and has the ability to create simple, elegant technical software/application solutions.
- Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language (Java, Scala, Python etc.).
- Strong background in data structures and algorithms.
- Solid experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, HDFS, Map-Reduce, Hive, Spark, Kafka etc.).
- Exposure to automated testing, including unit, functional, and integration testing.
- Self-starter that enjoys and takes pride in the development work of their team.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- 0-3 years of industry experience with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS or equivalent.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to architecture definition and development of complex software engineering projects.
- Advocate for quality coding and best practices.
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to solve complex problems.
- Present technical issues and their impact to management.
- Ability to describe technical requirements and implementation details based on an understanding of business requirements.
- Identify and drive internal process improvements; automating manual process, optimizing infrastructure for higher scalability
- Have a strong eye for the operational aspects of the platform such as deployment, performance tuning and monitoring.
Not getting interview calls? Join Edyoda Full Stack Web Developer Program and Get your dream Job with assured CTC of 5-12 LPA @ ₹0 Upfront Cost Click Here to Know More
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2017 Batch
2021 Batch 2016 Batch 2015 Batch Internship