About the Company:
EWIG Technologies Private Limited was founded in 2015 & registered in 2017 with our Corporate Office in Hyderabad. We are a Custom Software Development & IT Consulting Services Company. EWIG offers services spanning from design, development and testing of software products to resource outsourcing & training.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Target Batch: 2018-2019
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/M.Tech
Probation/Training Period: None
Salary: INR 4 LPA – INR 8 LPA + 10% Variable
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
– We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
– Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
– The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements. They will work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation.
– Experienced in technologies like Java, Kotlin
– Experience in building Apps with Google’s Flutter
– Good hands-on experience on native android and hybrid development
– Design, build and support applications for the android platform
– Work with 3rd party APIs
– Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts and improving application performance
– Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
– Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
– Perform full life-cycle development
– Adhere to agreed upon delivery schedules
– Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
– Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
Skill Set Required:
– Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
– Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
– Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
– Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
– Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
– Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
– Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
– A knack for benchmarking and optimization
– Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
– Familiarity with continuous integration
Round 1: HR Communication – To schedule Technical discussion and assess Communication Skills
Round 2: Technical Discussion
Round 3: Client Interview (Only for Node.js & Android Openings)
Round 4: HR Discussion
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here