About the Company: Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Company Name: Evolent Health
Official Website: www.evolenthealth.com
Job Profile: SQL DevOps Engineer
Work Location: Pune
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
What You’ll Be Doing:
Evolent Health is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join a team of highly skilled cross-functional experts to support our overall software development and related Azure infrastructure engineering activities. On this team you will work directly with our larger Agile organization and will have a degree of autonomy to collaboratively learn, plan, design, implement, and operate modern best practices in DevOps. Strong candidates will be comfortable working with full-stack software and Microsoft server architectures and be able to implement and support infrastructure setup, deployment automation (continuous integration and delivery), configuration management, and related tools integration or development.
The Experience You Need (Required):
- Bachelor’s Degree required (prefer Computer Science or Engineering emphasis)
- 0-3 years of experience in the job offered or a related DevOps or engineering position
- Extensive experience with deployment automation, PowerShell, and command line scripting
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Self-organizing Agile teams
- Large scale public facing web application infrastructure
- SOA architecture, configuration optimizing, and administration for Microsoft Windows Server, IIS, and SQL Server products in both OLAP and OLTP environments
- Microsoft Azure environments with Windows and Linux OS
- Supporting production operations for a medium to large data center
- Server and application monitoring tools and scripting
- Troubleshooting, isolating, and remediating server availability and performance issues
- Deployment tools (e.g. Microsoft Release Management, Urban Code Deploy, Chef, etc.)
- Version control with TFS, Git, GitHub
- Build automation with TFS, TeamCity, Grunt, and Gulp
- Application development using Entity Framework, AngularJS, and Bootstrap
- Designing and implementing high performing and scalable SQL Server environments
- Application and server security configuration, testing, and vulnerability remediation
- Supporting IIS web application clustered environments
- Supporting SQL Server high-availability environments
- Windows clustering and federation.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here