Eurofins Scientific Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
POSITION TITLE: Associate Software Engineer
Inviting aspirants to join our team as Associate Software Engineer.
If you are excited to be part of a winning team, Eurofins is a great place to grow your career. You’ll be glad you made the right choice to join us.
Skills required to contribute: –
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Portray strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be good in one of the programming languages like C, C++, C#, Java, or Python.
- Willingness to work in collaboration with the team.
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask and drive efforts in an agile way.
- Focus Customer-centric approach.
- Knowledge of to latest technologies like Mobile development / Web development / MSSQL or any RDBMS would be an added advantage.
- 0 – 1 Year of experience
- BE (CS/IT/IS/EC), B.Tech, BSc (CS/IT), M. Tech, MSC – CS/IT/IS, MCA
- Diploma in Computers
- Graduated in 2020/2021
- Marks Eligibility is 65% or CGPA – equivalent of 65%
Apply Before the link Expires for Eurofins Scientific Off Campus Freshers Hiring.